Notice of Yunnan Provincial Science and Technology Department on the Work of Identification
State (city) science and technology bureaus and relevant units:
In order to promote the construction of scientific and technological commissioners in Yunnan Province, we should guide and encourage scientific and technological personnel to introduce modern factors of production such as science and technology, information, management and funds into the agricultural and rural areas of Yunnan Province, accelerate the transformation of scientific and technological achievements, implement precise poverty alleviation by science and technology, promote rural economic development and increase farmers'income, and serve the implementation of the strategy of rural revitalization. According to the "Yunnan Provincial Science and Technology Commissioner Recognition Management Measures" (Yunke Regulation No. 2, 2018), the Provincial Science and Technology Department organized the work of Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner Recognition and Declaration in 2019. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
I. Responsibilities of the Special Commissioner for Science and Technology
(1) Give full play to their own professional expertise and the advantages of the dispatched units, develop resources with local advantages and characteristics, publicize, promote, popularize and train advanced and applicable agricultural technology, equipment, information and management models, carry out application demonstration drive, and establish scientific and technological demonstration bases for planting, breeding and processing of agricultural products.
(2) Combining the modern agricultural industry with the development of rural economy with plateau characteristics, we should deepen the entrepreneurship and services in all links of the industrial chain, agricultural science and technology parks, and Star Creating Heaven and Earth, and implement the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements.
(3) Bring technology, achievements, projects and management to poverty-stricken counties, townships and villages, pair up with farmers, economic cooperation organizations and breeding bases, and implement precise poverty alleviation through science and technology.
(4) Participate in and serve beautiful rural construction, publicize, popularize and popularize scientific and technological knowledge and scientific production and lifestyle, and carry out demonstrations of the application of relevant new technologies and achievements in the light of rural construction and the development of new rural formats.
(5) To form a community of interests with the clients through technical services or equity participation, and to initiate or co-establish enterprises, economic cooperation organizations, science and technology intermediary service institutions, etc.
(6) Other scientific and technological activities serving agriculture, rural areas and farmers.
Basic and specific conditions for declaration
(1) The basic conditions for the declaration of the Yunnan Special Commissioner for Science and Technology are as follows:
1. Steadfastly implement the Party's line, principles and policies, have a strong sense of enterprise and responsibility, a decent style, solid work and dedication.
2. Strong professional quality, at least one or more professional technologies and obvious technical advantages, good knowledge imparting, information dissemination and comprehensive coordination capabilities, can use a variety of means, ways to disseminate and promote new technologies.
3. Voluntarily serve agriculture, countryside and farmers, share risks and benefits with clients in the process of service and entrepreneurship, and standardize operation.
4. Obey the work guidance of the management organization of the science and technology commissioner, complete the work tasks on time, and consciously maintain the image of the science and technology commissioner.
(2) The specific conditions for the declaration of the Science and Technology Commissioner of Yunnan Province are as follows:
1. The entrepreneurship science and technology commissioner: the registration time of the enterprises or rural economic cooperation organizations that start up (handle) and invest in technology (intellectual property rights, etc.) is more than one year, and the sales revenue of the previous year is not less than 1 million yuan and the profits are realized.
2. Service-oriented Science and Technology Commissioner: In principle, he should have a professional title, be engaged in science and technology service for no less than two years, and help clients solve more than two technical problems during the service period.
3. Driving Science and Technology Commissioner: Strong scientific and technological awareness, strong technical skills and good technical service capabilities, directly engaged in planting, breeding and processing of agricultural products, and services and driving farmers to no less than 10 households.
In 2019, scientists and technicians selected for the special plan for scientific and technological personnel in remote and poverty-stricken areas, frontier minority areas and old revolutionary areas (referred to as "three districts" for short) will be included in the ranks of science and technology commissioners.
3. Procedure of declaration and confirmation
(1) Personnel who meet the above declaration conditions shall carefully fill in four copies of the Declaration Form of Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner (see Annex 1). After gradual examination and verification by county (city, district) and state (city) science and technology administrative departments, the state (city) science and technology administrative departments shall uniformly report to the provincialscience and technology department; the personnel of provincial relevant units shall uniformly report to the provincial science and technology department after examination and verification by units.
(2) after receiving the application, the Provincial Department of science and technology entrusts relevant professional institutions to be responsible for the review and evaluation of materials, and forms the list to be identified.
(3) The list to be confirmed shall be publicized to the public after it has been approved and approved by the provincial science and Technology Department meeting, and the publicity period shall be 10 days. If there is no objection to the publication, it shall be recognized as "Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner" and issued a certificate, which shall be valid for three years.
IV. Relevant Requirements
(1) The Provincial Science and Technology Department shall give unified recognition, hierarchical management and preferential support to the provincial science and technology commissioners. All state (city), County (city, district) science and technology administrative departments and relevant provincial units are requested to organize qualified personnel to actively declare science and technology commissioners in light of the actual situation and needs of their respective regions and units, and to do a good job in the selection and management of science and technology commissioners in accordance with the "Measures for the Recognition and Management of Science and Technology Commissioners in Yunnan Province".
(2) In order to strengthen dynamic management, please confirm that the expired Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner will submit 4 copies of the Declaration Form of Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner (see Annex 1), which will be submitted to the Provincial Science and Technology Department for registration in the Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner Information Bank after gradual examination by county (city, district), Prefecture (city) science and technology management departments (provincial related units are audited by units). After that, unified management of information technology was carried out, and the certificate of "Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner" was re-issued.
(3) All state (city) science and technology administrative departments and relevant provincial units are requested to be responsible for the unified summary and submission of the Declaration Form of Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner, and to send four copies of the paper version and electronic version to the Rural Department of Yunnan Science and Technology Department before September 1, 2019.
Contacts and Telephones
Contact person: Ren Hongcheng
Contact number: 0871-63134404
Annex: Yunnan Science and Technology Commissioner Recognition Declaration Form (click to download)